FB&T World Mastercard Review
FB&T World Mastercard is a
cashback credit card
issued by FB&T.
If you're wondering whether FB&T World Mastercard is the right card for you, read on. This is everything you need to know to make a good choice.
- Competitive APRs. FB&T World Mastercard has a
that ranges from
up to 15.24%.
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance cashback card. It gives you cashback on your purchases, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- Charges foreign transaction fees. Avoid using this card when traveling abroad because it charges a commission of 2% every time you make a transaction outside the U.S.
- Multiple credit card benefits. Includes generous credit card perks, such as rental insurance, access to a concierge, emergency support, extended warranty protection on purchases,
price protection, purchase protection, travel accident insurance, travel assistance, and fraud protection.
- Fair or better credit required. You stand a chance of qualifying if your credit score is not below 590.
FB&T World Mastercard Pros & Cons
- Lower than average purchase APRs.
- No annual fee.
- Multiple credit card perks.
- Offers auto rental collision damage waiver.
- Access to a concierge.
- Extended warranty and price protection on purchases.
- Travel accident and travel assistance insurance.
- Considers applicants with fair or poor credit.
- Cardholders can earn rewards on purchases everywhere FB&T World Mastercard is accepted.
- FB&T World Mastercard reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- Charges a foreign transaction fee of 2%.
FB&T World Mastercard FAQ
Is there a FB&T World Mastercard cash back or rewards program?
FB&T World Mastercard is a cashback card. This means you earn a percentage of your purchase as a cash reward.
FB&T World Mastercard Rewards
|Rewards rate (all purchases)
|Max rewards rate
|Annual rewards limit
Does FB&T World Mastercard have a signup bonus?
FB&T World Mastercard doesn't offer a cash signup bonus.
Does FB&T World Mastercard offer an annual loyalty bonus?
FB&T World Mastercard doesn't offer a cash loyalty bonus.
What are the FB&T World Mastercard benefits?
FB&T World Mastercard provides the following benefits:
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Emergency Support
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Zero fraud liability
- Price Protection
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Travel Assistance
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What are the relevant APRs for FB&T World Mastercard?
According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average interest rate is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance.
FB&T World Mastercard has lower than average purchase APRs.
FB&T World Mastercard has a
that ranges from
up to 15.24%.
It also has a
cash advance APR
Does FB&T World Mastercard have an introductory APR offer on balance transfers?
No, FB&T World Mastercard does not come with an introductory APR offer for balance transfers.
Does FB&T World Mastercard have an introductory APR offer on new purchases?
This card does offer an introductory APR rate of 2.9% on qualified purchases
for a period of up to 6 months.
FB&T World Mastercard Purchase Intro Offer
|Purchase Intro APR Period
What are the fees for FB&T World Mastercard?
The following fees apply to FB&T World Mastercard:
FB&T World Mastercard Fees
|Foreign Transaction Fee
|Late Payment Fee
Does FB&T World Mastercard have a foreign transaction fee?
FB&T World Mastercard charges a foreign transaction fee of 2%. For example, if you spend $2,000 on a week vacation abroad you would pay a foreign transaction fee of $40. If you travel abroad you may want to leave this card at home and apply for one that doesn't charge a foreign transaction fee.
Does FB&T World Mastercard report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, FB&T World Mastercard reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for FB&T World Mastercard
- Visit the FB&T World Mastercard website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.