Infiniti Visa Card Review
This is a
cashback credit card
issued by Synchrony Bank.
If you're wondering whether Infiniti Visa Card is the right card for you, read on. This review will provide you with with all the details you need to make a good choice.
- 0% APR on new purchases. New cardholders receive an introductory 0% APR rate on new purchases for up to 6 months.
- High APRs. This is not a great card for people who carry a balance. It has a
- Charges foreign transaction fees. Avoid using this card when traveling abroad because it charges a commission of 3% every time you make a transaction outside the U.S.
Pros & Cons of Infiniti Visa Card
- Earn points at Infinit or Nissan retailers, gas, dining and everywhere else that accepts Visa credit cards.
- Use points toward cash back in the form of statement credits (up to $300 per year).
- Use points toward the lease or purchase of a new or pre-owned vehicle at any participating INFINITI or NISSAN retailers.
- Earn points to use for new tires, regular maintenance, services and accessories.
- 0% APR on new purchases during the first 6 months.
- Cardholders can earn rewards on purchases everywhere Infiniti Visa Card is accepted.
- Infiniti Visa Card reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- Contains foreign transaction fees.
- High interest rate.
- Higher than average purchase APRs.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- Charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%.
- Does not include many credit card benefits.
Infiniti Visa Card FAQ
Does Infiniti Visa Card have a cash back or rewards program?
This is a cashback card. This means you earn a percentage of your purchases as cash back rewards.
Infiniti Visa Card Rewards
|Rewards rate (all purchases)
|Max rewards rate
|Annual rewards limit
Does Infiniti Visa Card have a signup bonus?
This card doesn't offer a cash signup bonus.
Does Infiniti Visa Card offer an annual loyalty bonus?
This card doesn't offer a cash loyalty bonus.
What are the relevant APRs for Infiniti Visa Card?
According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average regular APR is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance.
It has higher than average regular APRs.
It has a
It also has a
cash advance APR
Does Infiniti Visa Card have an intro APR offer on balance transfers?
No, it does not come with an intro APR offer for balance transfers.
Does Infiniti Visa Card have an intro APR offer on new purchases?
Infiniti Visa Card Purchase Intro Offer
|Purchase Intro APR Period
This card does offer an intro APR rate of 0% on qualified purchases
for a period of up to 6 months.
What are the fees for Infiniti Visa Card?
The following fees apply:
Infiniti Visa Card Fees
|Foreign Transaction Fee
|Late Payment Fee
||up to $38
Does Infiniti Visa Card have a foreign transaction fee?
Infiniti Visa Card charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%. For example, if you spend $2,000 on a week vacation abroad you would pay a foreign transaction fee of $60. If you travel abroad you may want to leave this card at home and apply for one that doesn't charge foreign transaction fees.
What is the customer service phone number for Infiniti Visa Card?
The Infiniti Visa Card customer service number is (866) 226-5638.
What is the support contact email for Infiniti Visa Card?
The support contact email for Infiniti Visa Card is email@example.com.
Does Infiniti Visa Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, Infiniti Visa Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for Infiniti Visa Card
- Visit the Infiniti Visa Card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.