Out of Business
Matrix Mastercard Credit Card
Who is this credit card designed for?
Matrix Mastercard Credit Card is a credit card issued by The Bank of Missouri, which is based in , .
Matrix Mastercard Credit Card is designed for people with a credit score of 300 to 700.
What are the relevant APRs?
Matrix Mastercard Credit Card has a variable purchase APR starting at 30.49%.
Is an introductory APR offer available?
No, Matrix Mastercard Credit Card does not come with an introductory APR offer for balance transfers.
Matrix Mastercard Credit Card does not offer an introductory rate on new purchases.
What are the fees?
The following fees apply to Matrix Mastercard Credit Card:
- An annual fee of $96. Make sure the rewards and benefits of this card justify the cost of the annual fee.
- An initial processing fee of $29.
- A late payment penalty of $37.
- A returned payment fee of $37.
- A foreign transaction fee of 3%. Transactions in a foreign currency get hit with a 3% fee. For example, if you buy a $1,000 flight in euros, you will pay a foreign transaction fee of $30.
Is a rewards program offered?
No, Matrix Mastercard Credit Card does not offer a rewards program.
Is a signup bonus offered?
Matrix Mastercard Credit Card doesn't offer a cash signup bonus.
Is an annual loyalty bonus offered?
Matrix Mastercard Credit Card doesn't offer a cash loyalty bonus.
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
The Bank of Missouri Personal Credit Cards
Balance Transfer APR
Credit Score Range