Out of Business
Matrix Mastercard Credit Card
Who is this credit card designed for?
Matrix Mastercard Credit Card is a credit card issued by The Bank of Missouri, which is based in , .
Matrix Mastercard Credit Card is designed for people with a credit score of 300 to 700.
What are the relevant APRs?
Matrix Mastercard Credit Card has a variable purchase APR of 30.49%.
Is an introductory APR offer available?
No, Matrix Mastercard Credit Card does not come with an introductory APR offer.
What are the fees?
The following fees apply to Matrix Mastercard Credit Card:
- An annual fee of $96. Make sure the rewards and benefits of this card justify the cost of the annual fee.
- An initial processing fee of $29.
- A late payment penalty of $37.
- A returned payment fee of $37.
- A foreign transaction fee of 3%. Transactions in a foreign currency get hit with a 3% fee. For example, if you buy a $1,000 flight in euros, you will pay a foreign transaction fee of $30.
Is a rewards program offered?
No, Matrix Mastercard Credit Card does not offer a rewards program.
Is a signup bonus offered?
Matrix Mastercard Credit Card doesn't offer a cash signup bonus.
Is an annual loyalty bonus offered?
Matrix Mastercard Credit Card doesn't offer a cash loyalty bonus.
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
The Bank of Missouri Personal Credit Cards
Balance Transfer APR
Credit Score Range