Total Rewards Visa Card Review
Total Rewards Visa Card is a
issued by Comenity.
If you're wondering whether Total Rewards Visa Card is the right card for you, read on. This is everything you need to know to make a good choice.
- Signup bonus. Offers a signup bonus of 10000 points after spending $750 that can be redeemed for travel, gifts, or other perks.
- Competitive APRs. Total Rewards Visa Card has a
that ranges from
up to 25.24%.
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance rewards card. It gives you rewards on your purchases, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- 3% Balance transfer fee. Total Rewards Visa Card charges a fee of up to 3% on balance transfers. For example, a balance of $1,000 could cost up to $30 in transfer fees.
The minimum fee is $5.
- Charges foreign transaction fees. Avoid using this card when traveling abroad because it charges a commission of 3% every time you make a transaction outside the U.S.
- Multiple credit card benefits. Includes generous credit card perks, such as
and fraud protection.
- Good or better credit required. You should probably try with another card if your credit score is below 720.
Total Rewards Visa Card Pros & Cons
- Reward credits can be transferred to Wyndham Rewards points
- For frequent visitors to Caesar's casinos, there are high credit rewards
- Extra reward credits for gas, groceries and flights.
- Reward credits for every
- No annual fee.
- Multiple credit card perks.
- Cardholders can earn rewards on purchases everywhere Total Rewards Visa Card is accepted.
- Total Rewards Visa Card reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- Participating casinos for highest rewards points are currently only located in 13 U.S. states
- High interest rate
- Requires good to excellent credit.
- Charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%.
- Charges a 3% balance transfer fee.
Total Rewards Visa Card FAQ
Is there a Total Rewards Visa Card cash back or rewards program?
Total Rewards Visa Card offers a rewards program to its customers.
Total Rewards Visa Card Rewards
|Rewards rate (all purchases)
|Max rewards rate
|Annual rewards limit
|Signup Bonus (Points/Miles)
|Signup Bonus Spend Requirement
Does Total Rewards Visa Card have a signup bonus?
Total Rewards Visa Card doesn't offer a cash signup bonus. However, it does include a 10000 points signup bonus after spending $750 that can be redeemed for travel, gifts, or other perks.
Does Total Rewards Visa Card offer an annual loyalty bonus?
Total Rewards Visa Card doesn't offer a cash loyalty bonus.
What are the Total Rewards Visa Card benefits?
Total Rewards Visa Card provides the following benefits:
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What are the relevant APRs for Total Rewards Visa Card?
According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average interest rate is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance.
Total Rewards Visa Card has a
that ranges from
up to 25.24%.
The card has a
balance transfer APR
It also has a
cash advance APR
Does Total Rewards Visa Card have an introductory APR offer on balance transfers?
No, Total Rewards Visa Card does not come with an introductory APR offer for balance transfers.
Does Total Rewards Visa Card have an introductory APR offer on new purchases?
Total Rewards Visa Card does not offer an introductory rate on new purchases.
Total Rewards Visa Card Purchase Intro Offer
|Purchase Intro APR Period (months)
What are the fees for Total Rewards Visa Card?
The following fees apply to Total Rewards Visa Card:
Total Rewards Visa Card Fees
|Foreign Transaction Fee
|Returned Payment Fee
|Late Payment Fee
Does Total Rewards Visa Card have a foreign transaction fee?
Total Rewards Visa Card charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%. For example, if you spend $2,000 on a week vacation abroad you would pay a foreign transaction fee of $60. If you travel abroad you may want to leave this card at home and apply for one that doesn't charge a foreign transaction fee.
Does Total Rewards Visa Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, Total Rewards Visa Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for Total Rewards Visa Card
- Visit the Total Rewards Visa Card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.