1st Capital Bank Personal Checking Account Review
1st Capital Bank Personal Checking Account is offered by 1st Capital Bank,
founded in 2007 and based in Salinas, CA.
1st Capital Bank Personal Checking Account is available in
1 state across the USA.
- $100 minimum deposit. This is a typical minimum initial deposit, but there are accounts that require a smaller initial deposit or have no minimum.
- No ATM fees. 1st Capital Bank Personal Checking Account does not charge fees on ATM transactions.
- ATM fee rebates. This account will reimburse you for ATM fees (see terms and conditions for details).
1st Capital Bank personal checking Pros & Cons
- Access to physical branches.
- Free debit card
- No signup bonus.
- Does not earn interest.
- Does not provide access to a nationwide ATM network.
- Only available in one state.
1st Capital Bank personal checking FAQ
Are checking accounts from 1st Capital Bank federally insured?
Yes, this account is insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC #58485). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What APY does 1st Capital Bank personal checking offer?
1st Capital Bank personal checking is not an interest bearing account.
What are the account minimums for 1st Capital Bank personal checking?
1st Capital Bank personal checking requires a minimum initial deposit of $100 to open an account.
1st Capital Bank Personal Checking Account Minimums
|Minimum Opening Deposit
||Starting at $100
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee
||Starting at $1,000
What fees does 1st Capital Bank personal checking charge?
1st Capital Bank Personal Checking Account Fees
||Starting at $10
|Online Bill Pay Fee
What features and perks does 1st Capital Bank personal checking offer?
This account includes the following features:
- ATM rebates - This account will reimburse you for any domestic ATM fees.
- Mobile Banking Services - 1st Capital Bank personal checking allows you to manage your money online or with a mobile app. This includes depositing checks in your account with a mobile app on your smartphone.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.