CNB Good Life + Perks Checking Review
CNB Good Life + Perks Checking is offered by CNB,
founded in 1973 and based in Sevierville, TN.
CNB Good Life + Perks Checking is available in
1 state across the USA.
- Charges a monthly fee. This account charges a monthly service fee of $7.
- Bill pay. Pay your bills to practically anyone in the United States through CNB.
CNB good life perks checking Pros & Cons
- Access to physical branches.
- Free debit card
- Access to a nationwide network of ATMs.
- No signup bonus.
- Does not earn interest.
- Only available in one state.
- Monthly service charge.
CNB good life perks checking FAQ
Are checking accounts from CNB federally insured?
Yes, your CNB checking accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What APY does CNB good life perks checking offer?
CNB does not provide interest rate information until a customer applies for a new account.
What are the account minimums for CNB good life perks checking?
CNB Good Life + Perks Checking Minimums
|APY Minimum Balance
What fees does CNB good life perks checking charge?
This account charges a monthly service fee of $7.
CNB Good Life + Perks Checking Fees
|ATM Fee: In-Network
|Bank Teller Fee
|Check Cashing Fee
|Check Image Service
|Online Bill Pay Fee
Does CNB good life perks checking charge overdraft fees?
What features and perks does CNB good life perks checking offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Check images with statement - Reconciling your accounts and complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Fraud monitoring - CNB good life perks checking monitors transactions for potentially unauthorized activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Online Bill Pay - Online Bill Pay allows you to pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking Services - CNB good life perks checking allows you to manage your money online or with a mobile app. This includes depositing checks in your account with a mobile app on your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.