FirstBank Anywhere Account Review
FirstBank Anywhere Account is offered by FirstBank,
founded in 1963 and based in Lakewood, CO.
FirstBank Anywhere Account is available in
3 states across the USA.
- $0 monthly fee. This account does not charge a monthly Service Charge.
- No minimum initial deposit. There is no minimum balance required to open an account.
- Bill pay. Pay your bills to practically anyone in the United States through FirstBank.
FirstBank Anywhere Account Pros & Cons
- Access to physical branches.
- Free debit card
- Access to a nationwide network of ATMs.
- No signup bonus.
- Does not earn interest.
- Only available in 3 states.
- Higher than average wire transfer fees.
- Charges a higher than average fee on out-of-network ATM transactions.
FirstBank Anywhere Account FAQ
Are checking accounts from FirstBank federally insured?
Yes, this account is insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What APY does FirstBank Anywhere Account offer?
FirstBank Anywhere Account is not an interest bearing account.
What are the account minimums for FirstBank Anywhere Account?
FirstBank Anywhere Account does not require a minimum initial deposit.
FirstBank Anywhere Account Minimums
|Minimum Opening Deposit
||Starting at $0
What fees does FirstBank Anywhere Account charge?
The good news is that this account does not have a monthly Service Charge.
FirstBank Anywhere Account Fees
|ATM Fee: In-Network
|Check Cashing Fee
|Debit Card Replacement Fee
|Foreign Transaction Fee (Debit Card)
|Online Bill Pay Fee
|Overdraft Item Fee
|Returned Deposit Fee (Domestic)
|Returned Deposit Fee (International)
|Stop Payment Fee
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Incoming)
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Incoming)
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Outgoing)
|ATM Fee: Out-of-Network
||Starting at $2.50
Does FirstBank Anywhere Account charge overdraft fees?
Yes, FirstBank Anywhere Account charges a $34 fee for every overdraft.
What features and perks does FirstBank Anywhere Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Fraud monitoring - FirstBank Anywhere Account monitors transactions for potentially unauthorized activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Online Bill Pay - Online Bill Pay allows you to pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking Services - FirstBank Anywhere Account allows you to manage your money online or with a mobile app. This includes depositing checks in your account with a mobile app on your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
What is the customer support email for FirstBank Anywhere Account?
The customer support email for FirstBank Anywhere Account is email@example.com.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.