F&M Bank Gold Checking Review
F&M Bank Gold Checking is offered by F&M Bank,
founded in 1907 and based in Long Beach, CA.
F&M Bank Gold Checking is available in
1 state across the USA.
- Low APY. The maximum annual percentage yield for this account is only 0.03%.
- Charges a monthly fee. This account charges a monthly service fee of up to $25, but the fee is waived if you keep a minimum balance of $5,000.
- $100 minimum deposit. This is a typical minimum initial deposit, but there are accounts that require a smaller initial deposit or have no minimum.
- ATM fee reimbursements. This account will reimburse you for ATM fees (see terms and conditions for details).
- Bill pay. Pay your bills to practically anyone in the United States through F&M Bank.
F&M Bank Gold Checking Pros & Cons
- Interest-yielding account.
- Access to physical branches.
- Free debit card
- Access to a nationwide network of ATMs.
- No signup bonus.
- Only available in one state.
- Higher than average wire transfer fees.
- Monthly service charge.
- Charges a fee on out-of-network ATM transactions.
F&M Bank Gold Checking FAQ
Are checking accounts from F&M Bank federally insured?
Yes, your F&M Bank checking accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What APY does F&M Bank Gold Checking offer?
F&M Bank Gold Checking Rates & Terms
|APY (Annual Percentage Yield)
F&M Bank Gold Checking offers an APY of 0.03% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What are the account minimums for F&M Bank Gold Checking?
F&M Bank Gold Checking requires a minimum initial deposit of $100 to open an account.
F&M Bank Gold Checking Minimums
|Minimum Combined Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee
|Minimum Opening Deposit
||Starting at $100
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee
||Starting at $5,000
What fees does F&M Bank Gold Checking charge?
This account charges a monthly service fee of up to $25.
F&M Bank Gold Checking Fees
|ATM Fee: In-Network
|Bank Teller Fee
|Early Account Closure
|Foreign Transaction Fee (Debit Card)
||$0 - $25
|Online Bill Pay Fee
|Overdraft Item Fee
|Returned Deposit Fee (Domestic)
|Stop Payment Fee
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Incoming)
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Incoming)
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Outgoing)
|ATM Fee: Out-of-Network
Does F&M Bank Gold Checking charge overdraft fees?
Yes, F&M Bank Gold Checking charges a $30 fee for every overdraft.
What features and perks does F&M Bank Gold Checking offer?
This account includes the following features:
- ATM reimbursement - This account will reimburse you for any domestic ATM fees.
- Fraud monitoring - F&M Bank Gold Checking monitors transactions for potentially unauthorized activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Online Bill Pay - Online Bill Pay allows you to pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking Services - F&M Bank Gold Checking allows you to manage your money online or with a mobile app. This includes depositing checks in your account with a mobile app on your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
What is the customer support email for F&M Bank Gold Checking?
The customer support email for F&M Bank Gold Checking is firstname.lastname@example.org.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.