F&M Bank Teen Checking Review
F&M Bank Teen Checking is offered by F&M Bank,
founded in 1907 and based in Long Beach, CA.
F&M Bank Teen Checking is available in
1 state across the USA.
- 0% APY. As with most checking accounts, F&M Bank Teen Checking does not pay interest.
- $0 monthly fee. This account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee.
- ATM fee reimbursements. This account will reimburse you for the ATM fees charged by other financial institutions.
- Free bill pay. Pay your bills to practically anyone in the United States through F&M Bank.
- Hard credit pull. F&M Bank may require a hard pull on your credit report to open a checking account.
F&M Bank Teen Checking Pros & Cons
- Nationwide ATM Fee Reversals
- Access to physical branches.
- Free debit card
- Access to a nationwide network of ATMs.
- No signup bonus.
- Does not earn interest
- Only available in one state.
- Higher than average wire transfer fees.
- Charges a fee on out-of-network ATM transactions.
F&M Bank Teen Checking FAQ
Are checking accounts from F&M Bank federally insured?
Yes, your F&M Bank checking accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What APY does F&M Bank Teen Checking offer?
F&M Bank Teen Checking is not an interest-bearing account.
What are the account minimums for F&M Bank Teen Checking?
F&M Bank Teen Checking requires a minimum initial deposit of $25 to open an account.
F&M Bank Teen Checking Account Minimums
|Minimum Opening Deposit
What fees does F&M Bank Teen Checking charge?
The good news is that this account does not have a monthly service charge.
F&M Bank Teen Checking Fees
|ATM Fee: In-Network
|Bank Teller Fee
|Check Cashing Fee
|Early Account Closure
|Foreign Transaction Fee (Debit Card)
|Online Bill Pay Fee
|Overdraft Item Fee
|Paper Statement Fee
|Returned Deposit Fee (Domestic)
|Stop Payment Fee
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Incoming)
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Incoming)
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Outgoing)
|ATM Fee: Out-of-Network
What features and perks does F&M Bank Teen Checking offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- ATM reimbursement - This account will reimburse you for the ATM fees charged by other networks.
- Fraud monitoring - F&M Bank Teen Checking monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking Services - F&M Bank Teen Checking allows you to manage your money online. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.