Karastan Credit Card Review
Karastan Credit Card is a
issued by Synchrony Bank.
If you're wondering whether Karastan Credit Card is the right card for you, read on. This is everything you need to know to make a good choice.
- Fair or better credit required. You stand a chance of qualifying if your credit score is not below 650.
Karastan Credit Card Pros & Cons
- Financing available (subject to credit approval)
- Karastan Credit Card reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- High interest rates.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- Does not offer rewards or cash back.
- You don't earn rewards on every purchase.
- Does not include many credit card benefits.
Karastan Credit Card FAQ
Is there a Karastan Credit Card cash back or rewards program?
No, Karastan Credit Card does not offer a rewards program.
What are the relevant APRs for Karastan Credit Card?
Karastan Credit Card has a variable purchase APR of up to 29.99%.
Does Karastan Credit Card have an introductory APR offer on balance transfers?
No, Karastan Credit Card does not come with an introductory APR offer for balance transfers.
Does Karastan Credit Card have an introductory APR offer on new purchases?
Karastan Credit Card does not offer an introductory rate on new purchases.
Karastan Credit Card Purchase Intro Offer
|Purchase Intro APR Period (months)
What are the fees for Karastan Credit Card?
The following fees apply to Karastan Credit Card:
Karastan Credit Card Fees
|Returned Payment Fee
|Late Payment Fee
||up to $39
Does Karastan Credit Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, Karastan Credit Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for Karastan Credit Card
- Visit the Karastan Credit Card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- If you're denied click here to find out why your application may have been rejected and what you can do about it.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.