The Stage Store Credit Card Review
This is a
issued by Comenity.
If you're wondering whether The Stage Store Credit Card is the right card for you, read on. This review will provide you with with all the details you need to make a good choice.
- High APRs. This is not a great card for people who carry a balance. It has a
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance rewards card. It gives you rewards on your purchases, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- Poor credit accepted. This card will consider people who have bad credit. Even if you have poor credit, you may still have good approval odds.
Pros & Cons of The Stage Store Credit Card
- $10 Birthday gift
- Points earned on purchases.
- Lower credit scores are often accepted, making this a good card for building credit without an annual fee.
- No annual fee.
- Considers applicants with fair or poor credit.
- Cardholders can earn rewards on their purchases.
- The Stage Store Credit Card reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- HIgh interest rate.
- Low points rewards. Major credit cards may offer more points benefits.
- Higher than average purchase APRs.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- You don't earn rewards on every purchase.
- Does not include many credit card benefits.
The Stage Store Credit Card FAQ
Does The Stage Store Credit Card have a cash back or rewards program?
The Stage Store Credit Card is a rewards card.
This card features rewards for purchases in the following categories:
The Stage Store Credit Card Rewards
|Rewards rate (all purchases)
|Max rewards rate
|Annual rewards limit
Does The Stage Store Credit Card have a signup bonus?
This card doesn't offer a cash signup bonus.
Does The Stage Store Credit Card offer an annual loyalty bonus?
This card doesn't offer a cash loyalty bonus.
What are the relevant APRs for The Stage Store Credit Card?
According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average regular APR is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance.
It has higher than average regular APRs.
It has a
Does The Stage Store Credit Card have an intro APR offer on balance transfers?
No, it does not come with an intro APR offer for balance transfers.
Does The Stage Store Credit Card have an intro APR offer on new purchases?
This card does not offer an intro APR rate on new purchases.
What are the fees for The Stage Store Credit Card?
The following fees apply:
The Stage Store Credit Card Fees
|Returned Payment Fee
||up to $38
|Late Payment Fee
||up to $38
This card does not charge an annual fee, which makes it a smart choice for consumers looking for a low-cost rewards card.
Does The Stage Store Credit Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, The Stage Store Credit Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for The Stage Store Credit Card
- Visit the The Stage Store Credit Card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.