First Bank and Trust easyGROW Checking Review
First Bank and Trust easyGROW Checking is offered by First Bank and Trust,
founded in 1925 and based in Brookings, SD.
First Bank and Trust easyGROW Checking is available in
2 states across the USA.
- Low APY. The maximum annual percentage yield for this account is only 0.25%.
- $0 monthly fee. This account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee.
- $100 minimum deposit. This is a typical minimum initial deposit, but there are accounts that require a smaller initial deposit or have no minimum.
- No ATM fees. First Bank and Trust easyGROW Checking does not charge fees on ATM transactions.
- ATM fee reimbursements. This account will reimburse you for the ATM fees charged by other financial institutions.
- Free bill pay. Pay your bills to practically anyone in the United States through First Bank and Trust.
- Hard credit pull. First Bank and Trust may require a hard pull on your credit report to open a checking account.
First Bank and Trust easyGROW Checking Pros & Cons
- Interest-yielding account.
- Access to physical branches.
- Free debit card
- No charge on incoming domestic or international wire transfers.
- No signup bonus.
- Only available in 2 states.
First Bank and Trust easyGROW Checking FAQ
Are checking accounts from First Bank and Trust federally insured?
Yes, your First Bank and Trust checking accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What APY does First Bank and Trust easyGROW Checking offer?
First Bank and Trust easyGROW Checking offers an APY starting at 0.01% and ranging up to 0.25% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
First Bank and Trust easyGROW Checking Rates and Terms
|APY (Annual Percentage Yield)
||0.01% - 0.25%
What are the account minimums for First Bank and Trust easyGROW Checking?
First Bank and Trust easyGROW Checking requires a minimum initial deposit of $100 to open an account.
First Bank and Trust easyGROW Checking Account Minimums
|Minimum Opening Deposit
What fees does First Bank and Trust easyGROW Checking charge?
The good news is that this account does not have a monthly service charge.
First Bank and Trust easyGROW Checking Fees
|ATM Fee: In-Network
|Bank Teller Fee
|Check Cashing Fee
|Online Bill Pay Fee
|ATM Fee: Out-of-Network
What features and perks does First Bank and Trust easyGROW Checking offer?
This account includes the following features:
- ATM reimbursement - This account will reimburse you for the ATM fees charged by other networks.
- Fraud monitoring - First Bank and Trust easyGROW Checking monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking Services - First Bank and Trust easyGROW Checking allows you to manage your money online. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.