|Purchase APR (Variable APR)||29.99%|
|Balance Transfer APR (Variable APR)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||650 - 850|
Bernina Credit Card Review
Bernina Credit Card is a store credit card issued by Synchrony Bank. If you're wondering whether Bernina Credit Card is the right card for you, read on. This is everything you need to know to make a good choice.
- 0% APR balance transfer intro rate. Offers an introductory 0% APR rate on balance transfers for up to 18 months, which is longer than the average 0% APR period of 12 months.
- 0% APR on new purchases. New cardholders receive an introductory 0% APR rate on new purchases for up to 18 months.
- High APRs. This is not a great card for people who carry a balance. It has a variable purchase APR of 29.99%
- No annual fee. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance card. It gives you the benefits of a credit card, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- Fair or better credit required. You stand a chance of qualifying if your credit score is not below 650.
|The Good||The Bad|
Is there a Bernina Credit Card cash back or rewards program?
No, Bernina Credit Card does not offer a rewards program. This card features rewards for purchases in the following categories:
What are the Bernina Credit Card benefits?
Bernina Credit Card provides the following benefits:
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What are the relevant APRs for Bernina Credit Card?According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average interest rate is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance. Bernina Credit Card has higher than average purchase APRs.
Bernina Credit Card has a variable purchase APR of 29.99%.
Does Bernina Credit Card have an introductory APR offer on balance transfers?
Yes, Bernina Credit Card offers an introductory APR rate on balance transfers of 0% for a period of up to 18 months.
|Balance Transfer APR||N/A|
|Balance Transfer Introductory APR||0%|
|Balance Transfer Intro APR Period (months)||18|
|Balance Transfer Fee %||N/A|
|Balance Transfer Fee Minimum||N/A|
Does Bernina Credit Card have an introductory APR offer on new purchases?
This card does offer an introductory APR rate of 0% on qualified purchases for a period of up to 18 months.
|Purchase Intro APR Period (months)||18|
What are the fees for Bernina Credit Card?
The following fees apply to Bernina Credit Card:
|Late Payment Fee||$38|
Does Bernina Credit Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Bernina Credit Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and can help improve your credit.
How to apply for Bernina Credit Card
- Visit the Bernina Credit Card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- If you're denied click here to find out why your application may have been rejected and what you can do about it.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
Other Services by Synchrony Bank
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|Purchase Intro APR Period (Variable APR)||18 months|
|No Annual Fee|
|No Interest Grace Period for Late Payment||23 days|
|Minimum Interest Charge||$2|
|Late Fee Amount||$38|
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Immigration Status Considered||
|Credit Score Range||
650 - 850
|Credit Bureau Reporting||
|Credit Card Benefits||Fraud Liability|
|Balance Computation||Daily Balance|
|Purchase APR (Variable APR)||29.99%|
|Balance Transfer Introductory APR (Variable APR)||0%|
|Balance Transfer Intro APR Period (Variable APR)||18 months|
|Card Type||Store Card|
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Bernina Credit Card to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.