Credit One Bank Vegas Born Visa Review
This is a
cashback credit card
issued by Credit One Bank®.
If you're wondering whether Credit One Bank Vegas Born Visa is the right card for you, read on. This review will provide you with with all the details you need to make a good choice.
- High APRs. This is not a great card for people who carry a balance. It has a
that ranges from
up to 23.99%.
- Cash rewards. This credit card offers cash rewards on your purchases, but you will have to pay an annual fee of up to $99 for the privilege.
- Charges foreign transaction fees. Avoid using this card when traveling abroad because it charges a commission of 3% every time you make a transaction outside the U.S.
- Fair or better credit required. You will have good approval oods if your credit score is above600.
Pros & Cons of Credit One Bank Vegas Born Visa
- it's a card designed for people who need to rebuild their credit score.
- Free access to your credit score.
- Considers applicants with fair or poor credit.
- Credit One Bank Vegas Born Visa reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- Annual fee and interest rate are based on creditworthiness, and can vary considerably. Currently $0 - $95 for the first year and $0 - $99 after that.
- Higher than average purchase APRs.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- Charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%.
- Rewards bonus rate of only 1% on most everyday purchases. Terms apply*.
- Does not include many credit card benefits.
Credit One Bank Vegas Born Visa FAQ
Does Credit One Bank Vegas Born Visa have a cash back or rewards program?
No, it does not offer a rewards program.
This is a cashback card. This means you earn a percentage of your purchases as cash back rewards.
You will receive 1% cash back on travel, dining, groceries, drugstore purchases, or any other purchase. For example, if you buy a $1,000 laptop, you will receive $10 back in cash.
What are the Credit One Bank Vegas Born Visa benefits?
It provides the following benefits:
- Free Credit Score
- Zero fraud liability
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What are the relevant APRs for Credit One Bank Vegas Born Visa?
According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average regular APR is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance.
It has higher than average regular APRs.
It has a
that ranges from
up to 23.99%.
It also has a
cash advance APR
Does Credit One Bank Vegas Born Visa have an intro APR offer on balance transfers?
No, it does not come with an intro APR offer for balance transfers.
Does Credit One Bank Vegas Born Visa have an intro APR offer on new purchases?
This card does not offer an intro APR rate on new purchases.
What are the fees for Credit One Bank Vegas Born Visa?
The following fees apply:
Credit One Bank Vegas Born Visa Fees
Starting at $0
up to $99
|Foreign Transaction Fee
|Returned Payment Fee
||up to $39
|Late Payment Fee
||up to $39
Does Credit One Bank Vegas Born Visa have a foreign transaction fee?
Credit One Bank Vegas Born Visa charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%. For example, if you spend $2,000 on a week vacation abroad you would pay a foreign transaction fee of $60. If you travel abroad you may want to leave this card at home and apply for one that doesn't charge foreign transaction fees.
What is the customer service phone number for Credit One Bank Vegas Born Visa?
The Credit One Bank Vegas Born Visa customer service number is (877) 825-3242.
Does Credit One Bank Vegas Born Visa report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, Credit One Bank Vegas Born Visa reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for Credit One Bank Vegas Born Visa
- Visit the Credit One Bank Vegas Born Visa website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.