|Purchase APR (Variable APR)||
|Balance Transfer APR||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||Starting at 650|
Credit One Bank® Best Friends® Credit Card Review
This is a store cashback credit card issued by Credit One Bank®. If you're wondering whether Best Friends Credit Card is the right card for you, read on.
- Get big rewards on purchases you make every day! Earn 5% cash back rewards on eligible purchases at pet shops, pet foods, and supply stores for the first $5,000 per calendar year, and 1% thereafter.
- High APRs. This is not a great card for people who carry a balance. It has a variable purchase APR of 25.49%
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance cashback card. It gives you cashback on your eligible purchases, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- Charges foreign transaction fees. Avoid using this card when traveling abroad because it charges a commission of 3% every time you make a transaction outside the U.S.
- Fair or better credit required. You will have good approval odds if your credit score is above 650.
Pros & Cons of Best Friends Credit Card
|The Good||The Bad|
Best Friends Credit Card FAQ
Does Best Friends Credit Card have a cash back or rewards program?
No, it does not offer a rewards program. This is a cashback card. This means you earn a percentage of your purchases as cash back rewards.
What are the Best Friends Credit Card benefits?
It provides the following benefits:
- Zero fraud liability
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What are the relevant APRs for Best Friends Credit Card?According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average regular APR is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance. This card has higher than average regular APRs.
Credit One Bank® Best Friends® Credit Card has a variable purchase APR of 25.49%. It also has a variable cash advance APR of 25.49% .
Does Best Friends Credit Card have an intro APR offer on balance transfers?No, it does not come with an intro APR offer for balance transfers.
Does Best Friends Credit Card have an intro APR offer on new purchases?This card does not offer an intro APR rate on new purchases.
What are the fees for Best Friends Credit Card?
The following fees apply:
|Foreign Transaction Fee||3%|
|Returned Payment Fee||up to $39|
|Late Payment Fee||up to $39|
This card does not charge an annual fee, which makes it a smart choice for consumers looking for a low-cost cashback card.
Does Best Friends Credit Card have a foreign transaction fee?Best Friends Credit Card charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%. For example, if you spend $2,000 on a week vacation abroad you would pay a foreign transaction fee of $60. If you travel abroad you may want to leave this card at home and apply for one that doesn't charge foreign transaction fees.
What is the customer service phone number for Best Friends Credit Card?
The Best Friends Credit Card customer service number is (877) 825-3242.
What is the support contact email for Best Friends Credit Card?
The support contact email for Best Friends Credit Card is email@example.com.
What is the Best Friends Credit Card login page?
You can access the Best Friends Credit Card login page here.
How do people rate the customer service and user experience of Best Friends Credit Card?
We currently don't have sufficient reviews to provide a reliable SuperMoney community rating for this product.
Does Credit One Bank® Best Friends® Credit Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, Credit One Bank® Best Friends® Credit Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for Best Friends Credit Card
- Visit the Best Friends Credit Card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington, DC
- West Virginia
|Cash Advance Fee Minimum||$10|
|Cash Advance Fee (%)||5%|
|Minimum Cash Advance Fee ($)||$10|
|Foreign Currency Transaction Fee||3%|
|Minimum Interest Charge||$1|
|No Interest Grace Period for Late Payment||24 days|
|Returned Payment Fee||Up to $39|
|Late Fee Amount||Up to $39|
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Immigration Status Considered||
|Credit Score Range||650 -|
|Credit Bureau Reporting||
|Credit Card Benefits||
|Bonus Offer||Get big rewards on purchases you make every day! Earn 5% cash back rewards on eligible purchases at pet shops, pet foods, and supply stores for the first $5,000 per calendar year, and 1% thereafter.|
|Cash Advance APR (Variable APR)||25.49%|
|APR Type||Variable APR|
|Purchase APR (Variable APR)||