David's Bridal Credit Card Review
This is a
issued by Comenity.
If you're wondering whether David's Bridal Credit Card is the right card for you, read on. This review will provide you with with all the details you need to make a good choice.
- High APRs. This is not a great card for people who carry a balance. It has a
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance card. It gives you the benefits of a credit card, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- Fair or better credit required. You will have good approval oods if your credit score is above650.
Pros & Cons of David's Bridal Credit Card
- Higher than average purchase APRs.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- Does not offer rewards or cash back.
- You don't earn rewards on every purchase.
- Does not report to credit bureaus.
- Does not include many credit card benefits.
David's Bridal Credit Card FAQ
Does David's Bridal Credit Card have a cash back or rewards program?
No, it does not offer a rewards program.
This card features rewards for purchases in the following categories:
What are the relevant APRs for David's Bridal Credit Card?
According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average regular APR is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance.
It has higher than average regular APRs.
It has a
Does David's Bridal Credit Card have an intro APR offer on balance transfers?
No, it does not come with an intro APR offer for balance transfers.
Does David's Bridal Credit Card have an intro APR offer on new purchases?
This card does not offer an intro APR rate on new purchases.
What are the fees for David's Bridal Credit Card?
The following fees apply:
David's Bridal Credit Card Fees
|Returned Payment Fee
|Late Payment Fee
This card does not charge an annual fee, which makes it a smart choice for consumers looking for a low-cost card.
What is the customer service phone number for David's Bridal Credit Card?
The David's Bridal Credit Card customer service number is (855) 796-9632.
How to apply for David's Bridal Credit Card
- Visit the David's Bridal Credit Card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.