Zions Bank® Elite Visa® Review
This is a
issued by Zions Bancorporation.
If you're wondering whether Zions Bank® Elite Visa® is the right card for you, read on. This review will provide you with with all the details you need to make a good choice.
- 0% APR balance transfer intro rate. Offers an introductory 0% APR rate on balance transfers
for up to 6 months , which is shorter than the average 0% APR period of 12 months.
- Signup bonus. Offers a signup bonus of $300 if you spend $5000.
- Competitive APRs. Zions Bank® Elite Visa® has a
that ranges from
up to 18.99%.
- Multiple credit card benefits. Includes generous credit card perks, such as access to a concierge, extended warranty protection on purchases,
travel accident insurance, travel assistance, and fraud protection.
Pros & Cons of Zions Bank® Elite Visa®
- Lower than average purchase APRs.
- 0% APR balance transfer intro rate on balance transfers for up to 6 months.
- No balance transfer fee.
- Multiple credit card perks.
- Access to a concierge.
- Extended warranty on purchases.
- Travel accident and travel assistance insurance.
- Cardholders can earn rewards on their purchases.
- Charges an annual fee of $195
- You don't earn rewards on every purchase.
- Does not report to credit bureaus.
Zions Bank® Elite Visa® FAQ
Does Zions Bank® Elite Visa® have a cash back or rewards program?
Zions Bank® Elite Visa® is a travel rewards card.
Zions Bank® Elite Visa® Rewards
|Rewards rate (all purchases)
|Max rewards rate
|Annual rewards limit
|Signup Bonus ($)
|Signup Bonus Spend Requirement
|Annual Loyalty Bonus
Does Zions Bank® Elite Visa® have a signup bonus?
Yes, it offers card users a signup bonus worth up to $300 after spending $5000.
Does Zions Bank® Elite Visa® offer an annual loyalty bonus?
Yes, it offers cardholders an annual bonus worth up to $100.
What are the Zions Bank® Elite Visa® benefits?
It provides the following benefits:
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Zero fraud liability
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Travel Assistance
What are the relevant APRs for Zions Bank® Elite Visa®?
According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average regular APR is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance.
It has lower than average regular APRs.
It has a
that ranges from
up to 18.99%.
Does Zions Bank® Elite Visa® have an intro APR offer on balance transfers?
Yes, it offers an intro APR rate on balance transfers of 0%
for a period of up to 6 months.
Zions Bank® Elite Visa® Balance Transfers
|Balance Transfer Introductory APR
|Balance Transfer Intro APR Period
Does Zions Bank® Elite Visa® have an intro APR offer on new purchases?
This card does not offer an intro APR rate on new purchases.
What are the fees for Zions Bank® Elite Visa®?
The following fees apply:
Zions Bank® Elite Visa® Fees
What is the customer service phone number for Zions Bank® Elite Visa®?
The Zions Bank® Elite Visa® customer service number is (888) 307-3411.
What is the support contact email for Zions Bank® Elite Visa®?
The support contact email for Zions Bank® Elite Visa® is firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply for Zions Bank® Elite Visa®
- Visit the Zions Bank® Elite Visa® website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.