Zions Bank® Elite Visa® Review
This is a
issued by Zions Bancorporation.
If you're wondering whether Zions Bank® Elite Visa® is the right card for you, read on. This review will provide you with with all the details you need to make a good choice.
- 0% APR balance transfer intro rate. Offers an introductory 0% APR rate on balance transfers
for up to 6 months , which is shorter than the average 0% APR period of 12 months.
- Signup bonus. Offers a signup bonus of $300 if you spend $5000.
- Competitive APRs. Zions Bank® Elite Visa® has a
that ranges from
up to 18.99%.
- Multiple credit card benefits. Includes generous credit card perks, such as
and fraud protection.
Pros & Cons of Zions Bank® Elite Visa®
- Potentially lower than average purchase APRs.
- 0% APR balance transfer intro rate on balance transfers for up to 6 months.
- No balance transfer fee.
- Multiple credit card perks.
- Charges an annual fee of $195
- Does not offer rewards or cash back.
- You don't earn rewards on every purchase.
- Does not report to credit bureaus.
Zions Bank® Elite Visa® FAQ
Does Zions Bank® Elite Visa® have a cash back or rewards program?
No, it does not offer a rewards program.
What are the Zions Bank® Elite Visa® benefits?
It provides the following benefits:
What are the relevant APRs for Zions Bank® Elite Visa®?
According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average regular APR is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance.
This card has lower than average regular APRs.
Zions Bank® Elite Visa® has a
that ranges from
up to 18.99%.
Does Zions Bank® Elite Visa® have an intro APR offer on balance transfers?
Yes, it offers an intro APR rate on balance transfers of 0%
for a period of up to 6 months.
Zions Bank® Elite Visa® Balance Transfers
|Balance Transfer Introductory APR
|Balance Transfer Intro APR Period
Does Zions Bank® Elite Visa® have an intro APR offer on new purchases?
This card does not offer an intro APR rate on new purchases.
What are the fees for Zions Bank® Elite Visa®?
The following fees apply:
Zions Bank® Elite Visa® Fees
What is the support contact email for Zions Bank® Elite Visa®?
The support contact email for Zions Bank® Elite Visa® is firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do people rate the customer service and user experience of Zions Bank® Elite Visa®?
We currently don't have sufficient reviews to provide a reliable SuperMoney community rating for this product.
How to apply for Zions Bank® Elite Visa®
- Visit the Zions Bank® Elite Visa® website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.