Zions Bank® Elite Visa® Review
Zions Bank® Elite Visa® is a
issued by Zions Bancorporation.
If you're wondering whether Zions Bank® Elite Visa® is the right card for you, read on. This is everything you need to know to make a good choice.
- 0% APR balance transfer intro rate. Offers an introductory 0% APR rate on balance transfers
for up to 6 months , which is shorter than the average 0% APR period of 12 months.
- Signup bonus. Offers a signup bonus of $300 if you spend $5000.
- Competitive APRs. Zions Bank® Elite Visa® has a
that ranges from
up to 18.99%.
- Multiple credit card benefits. Includes generous credit card perks, such as access to a concierge, extended warranty protection on purchases,
travel accident insurance, travel assistance, and fraud protection.
Zions Bank® Elite Visa® Pros & Cons
- Lower than average purchase APRs.
- 0% APR balance transfer intro rate on balance transfers for up to 6 months.
- No balance transfer fee.
- Multiple credit card perks.
- Access to a concierge.
- Extended warranty on purchases.
- Travel accident and travel assistance insurance.
- Cardholders can earn rewards on their purchases.
- Charges an annual fee of $195
- You don't earn rewards on every purchase.
- Does not report to credit bureaus.
Zions Bank® Elite Visa® FAQ
Is there a Zions Bank® Elite Visa® cash back or rewards program?
Zions Bank® Elite Visa® offers a rewards program to its customers.
Zions Bank® Elite Visa® Rewards
|Rewards rate (all purchases)
|Max rewards rate
|Annual rewards limit
|Signup Bonus ($)
|Signup Bonus Spend Requirement
|Annual Loyalty Bonus
Does Zions Bank® Elite Visa® have a signup bonus?
Yes, Zions Bank® Elite Visa® offers card users a signup bonus worth up to $300 after spending $5000.
Does Zions Bank® Elite Visa® offer an annual loyalty bonus?
Yes, Zions Bank® Elite Visa® offers card users an annual bonus worth up to $100.
What are the Zions Bank® Elite Visa® benefits?
Zions Bank® Elite Visa® provides the following benefits:
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Zero fraud liability
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Travel Assistance
What are the relevant APRs for Zions Bank® Elite Visa®?
According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average interest rate is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance.
Zions Bank® Elite Visa® has lower than average purchase APRs.
Zions Bank® Elite Visa® has a
that ranges from
up to 18.99%.
Does Zions Bank® Elite Visa® have an introductory APR offer on balance transfers?
Yes, Zions Bank® Elite Visa® offers an introductory APR rate on balance transfers of 0%
for a period of up to 6 months.
Zions Bank® Elite Visa® Balance Transfers
|Balance Transfer Introductory APR
|Balance Transfer Intro APR Period
|Balance Transfer APR
|Balance Transfer Fee Minimum
|Balance Transfer Fee %
Does Zions Bank® Elite Visa® have an introductory APR offer on new purchases?
Zions Bank® Elite Visa® does not offer an introductory rate on new purchases.
Zions Bank® Elite Visa® Purchase Intro Offer
|Purchase Intro APR Period
What are the fees for Zions Bank® Elite Visa®?
The following fees apply to Zions Bank® Elite Visa®:
Zions Bank® Elite Visa® Fees
How to apply for Zions Bank® Elite Visa®
- Visit the Zions Bank® Elite Visa® website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.