Zions Bank® Premier Card® Review
This is a
cashback credit card
issued by Zions Bancorporation.
If you're wondering whether Zions Bank® Premier Card® is the right card for you, read on. This review will provide you with with all the details you need to make a good choice.
- 0% APR balance transfer intro rate. Offers an introductory 0% APR rate on balance transfers
for up to 6 months , which is shorter than the average 0% APR period of 12 months.
- Signup bonus. Offers a signup bonus of $150 if you spend $4000.
- Competitive APRs. Zions Bank® Premier Card® has a
that ranges from
up to 18.99%.
- Annual fee waived the first year. Zions Bank® Premier Card® gives you the chance to have the card for a year without paying the $95 annual fee.
- Multiple credit card benefits. Includes generous credit card perks, such as rental insurance, access to a concierge, extended warranty protection on purchases,
travel accident insurance, trip cancellation insurance, and fraud protection.
Pros & Cons of Zions Bank® Premier Card®
- Lower than average purchase APRs.
- 0% APR balance transfer intro rate on balance transfers for up to 6 months.
- No balance transfer fee.
- Annual fee waived during the first year.
- Multiple credit card perks.
- Offers auto rental collision damage waiver.
- Access to a concierge.
- Extended warranty on purchases.
- Travel accident insurance.
- Trip cancellation insurance.
- Cardholders can earn rewards on their purchases.
- Charges an annual fee of $95
- You don't earn rewards on every purchase.
- Does not report to credit bureaus.
Zions Bank® Premier Card® FAQ
Does Zions Bank® Premier Card® have a cash back or rewards program?
This is a cashback card. This means you earn a percentage of your purchases as cash back rewards.
Zions Bank® Premier Card® Rewards
|Rewards rate (all purchases)
|Max rewards rate
|Annual rewards limit
|Signup Bonus ($)
|Signup Bonus Spend Requirement
Does Zions Bank® Premier Card® have a signup bonus?
Yes, it offers card users a signup bonus worth up to $150 after spending $4000.
Does Zions Bank® Premier Card® offer an annual loyalty bonus?
This card doesn't offer a cash loyalty bonus.
What are the Zions Bank® Premier Card® benefits?
It provides the following benefits:
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Trip Cancellation Insurance
- Zero fraud liability
- Travel Accident Insurance
- No blackout dates when redeeming miles
What are the relevant APRs for Zions Bank® Premier Card®?
According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average regular APR is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance.
It has lower than average regular APRs.
It has a
that ranges from
up to 18.99%.
Does Zions Bank® Premier Card® have an intro APR offer on balance transfers?
Yes, it offers an intro APR rate on balance transfers of 0%
for a period of up to 6 months.
Zions Bank® Premier Card® Balance Transfers
|Balance Transfer Introductory APR
|Balance Transfer Intro APR Period
Does Zions Bank® Premier Card® have an intro APR offer on new purchases?
This card does not offer an intro APR rate on new purchases.
What are the fees for Zions Bank® Premier Card®?
The following fees apply:
Zions Bank® Premier Card® Fees
What is the customer service phone number for Zions Bank® Premier Card®?
The Zions Bank® Premier Card® customer service number is (888) 307-3411.
How to apply for Zions Bank® Premier Card®
- Visit the Zions Bank® Premier Card® website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.