Zions Bank® Reserve Visa Review
This is a
issued by Zions Bancorporation.
If you're wondering whether Zions Bank® Reserve Visa is the right card for you, read on. This review will provide you with with all the details you need to make a good choice.
- Signup bonus. Offers a signup bonus of $500 if you spend $5000.
- Competitive APRs. Zions Bank® Reserve Visa has a
that ranges from
up to 14.99%.
- Multiple credit card benefits. Includes generous credit card perks, such as rental insurance, access to a concierge, extended warranty protection on purchases,
travel accident insurance, travel assistance, and fraud protection.
Pros & Cons of Zions Bank® Reserve Visa
- Lower than average purchase APRs.
- Multiple credit card perks.
- Offers auto rental collision damage waiver.
- Access to a concierge.
- Extended warranty on purchases.
- Travel accident and travel assistance insurance.
- Cardholders can earn rewards on their purchases.
- Charges an annual fee of $450
- You don't earn rewards on every purchase.
- Does not report to credit bureaus.
Zions Bank® Reserve Visa FAQ
Does Zions Bank® Reserve Visa have a cash back or rewards program?
Zions Bank® Reserve Visa is a travel rewards card.
Zions Bank® Reserve Visa Rewards
|Rewards rate (all purchases)
|Max rewards rate
|Annual rewards limit
|Signup Bonus ($)
|Signup Bonus Spend Requirement
Does Zions Bank® Reserve Visa have a signup bonus?
Yes, it offers card users a signup bonus worth up to $500 after spending $5000.
Does Zions Bank® Reserve Visa offer an annual loyalty bonus?
This card doesn't offer a cash loyalty bonus.
What are the Zions Bank® Reserve Visa benefits?
It provides the following benefits:
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Zero fraud liability
- Travel Accident Insurance
- No blackout dates when redeeming miles
- Travel Assistance
What are the relevant APRs for Zions Bank® Reserve Visa?
According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average regular APR is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance.
It has lower than average regular APRs.
It has a
that ranges from
up to 14.99%.
Does Zions Bank® Reserve Visa have an intro APR offer on balance transfers?
No, it does not come with an intro APR offer for balance transfers.
Does Zions Bank® Reserve Visa have an intro APR offer on new purchases?
This card does not offer an intro APR rate on new purchases.
What are the fees for Zions Bank® Reserve Visa?
The following fees apply:
Zions Bank® Reserve Visa Fees
What is the customer service phone number for Zions Bank® Reserve Visa?
The Zions Bank® Reserve Visa customer service number is (888) 307-3411.
What is the support contact email for Zions Bank® Reserve Visa?
The support contact email for Zions Bank® Reserve Visa is firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply for Zions Bank® Reserve Visa
- Visit the Zions Bank® Reserve Visa website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.