PNC Bank Non-Profit Checking Review
PNC Bank Non-Profit Checking is offered by PNC Bank,
founded in 1845 and based in Pittsburgh, PA.
PNC Bank Non-Profit Checking is available in
50 states (and Washington, DC).
- 0% APY. As with most checking accounts, PNC Bank Non-Profit Checking does not pay interest.
- Charges a monthly fee. This account charges a monthly service fee of up to $5, but the fee is waived if you keep a minimum balance of $500.
- $100 minimum deposit. This is a typical minimum initial deposit, but there are accounts that require a smaller initial deposit or have no minimum.
- Bill pay. Pay your bills to practically anyone in the United States through PNC Bank.
PNC Bank Non-Profit Checking Pros & Cons
- Available in all 50 states.
- Access to physical branches.
- Free debit card and the option to lock/unlock the card if lost or stolen
- Access to a nationwide network of ATMs.
- No signup bonus.
- Does not earn interest
- Higher than average wire transfer fees.
- Monthly service charge.
- Charges a higher than average fee on out-of-network ATM transactions.
PNC Bank Non-Profit Checking FAQ
Are business checking accounts from PNC Bank federally insured?
Yes, your PNC Bank business checking accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What APY does PNC Bank Non-Profit Checking offer?
PNC Bank Non-Profit Checking is not an interest-bearing account.
What are the account minimums for PNC Bank Non-Profit Checking?
PNC Bank Non-Profit Checking requires a minimum initial deposit of $100 to open an account.
PNC Bank Non-Profit Checking Account Minimums
|Minimum Initial Deposit
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee
What fees does PNC Bank Non-Profit Checking charge?
This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of up to $5.
PNC Bank Non-Profit Checking Fees
|ATM Fee: In-Network
|ATM Fee: Out-of-Network
|ATM Reimbursement Monthly Limit
|Check Image Service
|Debit Card Replacement Fee
|Early Account Closure
|Foreign Transaction Fee (Debit Card)
||$0 - $5
|Online Bill Pay Fee
|Overdraft Item Fee
|Overdraft Protection Fee (per transfer)
|Paper Statement Fee
|Returned Deposit Fee (Domestic)
|Returned Deposit Fee (International)
|Stop Payment Fee
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Incoming)
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Incoming)
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Outgoing)
What features and perks does PNC Bank Non-Profit Checking offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Check images with statement - Reconciling your accounts and complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Fraud monitoring - PNC Bank Non-Profit Checking monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking Services - PNC Bank Non-Profit Checking allows you to manage your money online. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.