Citizens Bank Student Equip Account Review
Citizens Bank Student Equip Account is offered by Citizens National,
founded in 1985 and based in Bossier City, LA.
Citizens Bank Student Equip Account is available in
1 state across the USA.
- $0 monthly fee. This account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee.
- No minimum initial deposit. There is no minimum balance required to open an account.
- Up to $3 in ATM fee reimbursements. This account will reimburse you for the ATM fees charged by other financial institutions.
- Free bill pay. Pay your bills to practically anyone in the United States through Citizens National.
- Hard credit pull. Citizens National may require a hard pull on your credit report to open a checking account.
Citizens Bank Student Equip Account Pros & Cons
- Access to physical branches.
- Free debit card and the option to lock/unlock the card if lost or stolen
- No charge on incoming domestic or international wire transfers.
- No signup bonus.
- Does not earn interest.
- Does not provide access to a nationwide ATM network.
- Only available in one state.
Citizens Bank Student Equip Account FAQ
Are checking accounts from Citizens National federally insured?
Yes, your Citizens National checking accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What APY does Citizens Bank Student Equip Account offer?
Citizens Bank Student Equip Account is not an interest bearing account.
What are the account minimums for Citizens Bank Student Equip Account?
Citizens Bank Student Equip Account does not require a minimum initial deposit.
Citizens Bank Student Equip Account Account Minimums
|Minimum Opening Deposit
What fees does Citizens Bank Student Equip Account charge?
The good news is that this account does not have a monthly service charge.
Citizens Bank Student Equip Account Fees
|ATM Reimbursement Monthly Limit
|Bank Teller Fee
|Online Bill Pay Fee
|Paper Statement Fee
What features and perks does Citizens Bank Student Equip Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- ATM reimbursement - This account will reimburse you for the ATM fees charged by other networks up to a monthly maximum of $3.
- Fraud monitoring - Citizens Bank Student Equip Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking Services - Citizens Bank Student Equip Account allows you to manage your money online. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.