Out of Business
KeyBank College Rewards
in Personal Credit Cards from KeyBank National Association
|Purchase APR (Variable APR)||Starting at 11.99%|
|Balance Transfer APR (Variable APR)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||N/A|
KeyBank College Rewards Review
KeyBank College Rewards is a rewards credit card issued by KeyBank National Association. If you're wondering whether KeyBank College Rewards is the right card for you, read on. This is everything you need to know to make a good choice.
- 0% APR on new purchases. New cardholders receive an introductory 0% APR rate on new purchases.
- No annual fee. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance rewards card. It gives you rewards on your purchases, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- Charges foreign transaction fees. Avoid using this card when traveling abroad because it charges a commission of 3% every time you make a transaction outside the U.S.
|The Good||The Bad|
Is there a KeyBank College Rewards cash back or rewards program?
KeyBank College Rewards offers a rewards program to its customers.
|Rewards rate (all purchases)||N/A|
|Max rewards rate||N/A|
|Annual rewards limit||N/A|
|Signup Bonus ($)||N/A|
Does KeyBank College Rewards have a signup bonus?KeyBank College Rewards doesn't offer a cash signup bonus.
Does KeyBank College Rewards offer an annual loyalty bonus?KeyBank College Rewards doesn't offer a cash loyalty bonus.
What are the relevant APRs for KeyBank College Rewards?According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average interest rate is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance. KeyBank College Rewards has lower than average purchase APRs.
KeyBank College Rewards has a variable purchase APR starting at 11.99% .
Does KeyBank College Rewards have an introductory APR offer on balance transfers?No, KeyBank College Rewards does not come with an introductory APR offer for balance transfers.
Does KeyBank College Rewards have an introductory APR offer on new purchases?
This card does offer an introductory APR rate of 0% on qualified purchases
What are the fees for KeyBank College Rewards?
The following fees apply to KeyBank College Rewards:
- An overlimit fee of $10.
|Foreign Transaction Fee||3%|
|Late Payment Fee||$35|
Does KeyBank College Rewards have a foreign transaction fee?KeyBank College Rewards charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%. For example, if you spend $2,000 on a week vacation abroad you would pay a foreign transaction fee of $60. If you travel abroad you may want to leave this card at home and apply for one that doesn't charge a foreign transaction fee.
How to apply for KeyBank College Rewards
- Visit the KeyBank College Rewards website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- If you're denied click here to find out why your application may have been rejected and what you can do about it.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend KeyBank College Rewards to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.