Lane Bryant Credit Card Review
Lane Bryant Credit Card is a
issued by Comenity.
If you're wondering whether Lane Bryant Credit Card is the right card for you, read on. This is everything you need to know to make a good choice.
- Signup bonus. Offers a signup bonus of 100 points after spending $1 that can be redeemed for travel, gifts, or other perks.
- High APRs. This is not a great card for people who carry a balance. It has a
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance rewards card. It gives you rewards on your purchases, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
Lane Bryant Credit Card Pros & Cons
- Cardholders can bank extra points with special monthly offers
- Extended returns for cardholders (60 days, with receipt)
- Yearly birthday gift for Cardmembers.
- No annual fee.
- Cardholders can earn rewards on their purchases.
- Lane Bryant Credit Card reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- High interest rate.
- Store only credit card. Cannot be used for other purchases.
- Higher than average purchase APRs.
- You don't earn rewards on every purchase.
- Does not include many credit card benefits.
Lane Bryant Credit Card FAQ
Is there a Lane Bryant Credit Card cash back or rewards program?
Lane Bryant Credit Card offers a rewards program to its customers.
This card features rewards for purchases in the following categories:
Lane Bryant Credit Card Rewards
|Rewards rate (all purchases)
|Max rewards rate
|Annual rewards limit
|Signup Bonus (Points/Miles)
|Signup Bonus Spend Requirement
Does Lane Bryant Credit Card have a signup bonus?
Lane Bryant Credit Card doesn't offer a cash signup bonus. However, it does include a 100 points signup bonus after spending $1 that can be redeemed for travel, gifts, or other perks.
Does Lane Bryant Credit Card offer an annual loyalty bonus?
Lane Bryant Credit Card doesn't offer a cash loyalty bonus.
What are the relevant APRs for Lane Bryant Credit Card?
According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average interest rate is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance.
Lane Bryant Credit Card has higher than average purchase APRs.
Lane Bryant Credit Card has a
Does Lane Bryant Credit Card have an introductory APR offer on balance transfers?
No, Lane Bryant Credit Card does not come with an introductory APR offer for balance transfers.
Does Lane Bryant Credit Card have an introductory APR offer on new purchases?
Lane Bryant Credit Card does not offer an introductory rate on new purchases.
Lane Bryant Credit Card Purchase Intro Offer
|Purchase Intro APR Period (months)
What are the fees for Lane Bryant Credit Card?
The following fees apply to Lane Bryant Credit Card:
Lane Bryant Credit Card Fees
|Returned Payment Fee
|Late Payment Fee
Does Lane Bryant Credit Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, Lane Bryant Credit Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for Lane Bryant Credit Card
- Visit the Lane Bryant Credit Card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.