Anne Geddes Visa Card Review
This is a
issued by Comenity.
If you're wondering whether Anne Geddes Visa Card is the right card for you, read on. This review will provide you with with all the details you need to make a good choice.
- 3% Balance transfer fee. Anne Geddes Visa Card charges a fee of 3% on balance transfers. For example, a balance of $1,000 could cost $30 in transfer fees.
The minimum fee is $10.
- Fair or better credit required. You will have good approval odds if your credit score is above 600.
Pros & Cons of Anne Geddes Visa Card
- Considers applicants with fair or poor credit.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- Does not offer rewards or cash back.
- You don't earn rewards on every purchase.
- Does not report to credit bureaus.
- Charges a 3% balance transfer fee.
- Does not include many credit card benefits.
Anne Geddes Visa Card FAQ
Does Anne Geddes Visa Card have a cash back or rewards program?
No, it does not offer a rewards program.
What are the relevant APRs for Anne Geddes Visa Card?
It has a variable purchase APR of up to 26.74%.
The card has a
balance transfer APR
It also has a
cash advance APR
Does Anne Geddes Visa Card have an intro APR offer on balance transfers?
No, it does not come with an intro APR offer for balance transfers.
Does Anne Geddes Visa Card have an intro APR offer on new purchases?
This card does not offer an intro APR rate on new purchases.
What are the fees for Anne Geddes Visa Card?
The following fees apply:
Anne Geddes Visa Card Fees
|Returned Payment Fee
|Late Payment Fee
What is the customer service phone number for Anne Geddes Visa Card?
The Anne Geddes Visa Card customer service number is (855) 796-9632.
What is the support contact email for Anne Geddes Visa Card?
The support contact email for Anne Geddes Visa Card is firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply for Anne Geddes Visa Card
- Visit the Anne Geddes Visa Card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.