DSW Visa Card Review
If you're wondering whether DSW credit card is the right card for you, read on. This review will provide you with with all the details you need to make a good choice.
- Signup bonus. Offers a signup bonus of $25 if you spend $500.
- Competitive APRs. DSW Visa Card has a
that ranges from
up to 24.99%.
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance rewards card. It gives you rewards on your purchases, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- 5% Balance transfer fee. DSW Visa Card charges a fee of 5% on balance transfers. For example, a balance of $1,000 could cost $50 in transfer fees.
The minimum fee is $10.
- Charges foreign transaction fees. Avoid using this card when traveling abroad because it charges a commission of 3% every time you make a transaction outside the U.S.
- Multiple credit card benefits. Includes generous credit card perks, such as emergency support,
price protection, travel accident insurance, and fraud protection.
- Fair or better credit required. You will have good approval odds if your credit score is above 650.
Pros & Cons of DSW credit card
- Lower than average purchase APRs.
- No annual fee.
- Multiple credit card perks.
- Travel accident insurance.
- Cardholders can earn rewards on their purchases.
- DSW Visa Card reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- Charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%.
- Charges a 5% balance transfer fee.
DSW credit card FAQ
Does DSW credit card have a cash back or rewards program?
DSW credit card is a rewards card.
DSW credit card Rewards
|Minimum rewards rate
|Max rewards rate
|Annual rewards limit
|Signup Bonus ($)
|Signup Bonus Spend Requirement
Does DSW credit card have a signup bonus?
Yes, it offers card users a signup bonus worth up to $25 after spending $500.
Does DSW credit card offer an annual loyalty bonus?
This card doesn't offer a cash loyalty bonus.
What are the DSW credit card benefits?
It provides the following benefits:
- Emergency Support
- Zero fraud liability
- Price Protection
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What are the relevant APRs for DSW credit card?
This is a charge card and therefore doesn't have a regular APR or interest charges. You must pay your balance in full every month.
What are the fees for DSW credit card?
The following fees apply:
DSW credit card Fees
|Foreign Transaction Fee
|Returned Payment Fee
||up to $40
|Late Payment Fee
||up to $40
This card does not charge an annual fee, which makes it a smart choice for consumers looking for a low-cost rewards card.
Does DSW credit card have a foreign transaction fee?
DSW credit card charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%. For example, if you spend $2,000 on a week vacation abroad you would pay a foreign transaction fee of $60. If you travel abroad you may want to leave this card at home and apply for one that doesn't charge foreign transaction fees.
What is the customer service phone number for DSW credit card?
The DSW credit card customer service number is (855) 796-9632.
What is the support contact email for DSW credit card?
The support contact email for DSW credit card is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does DSW Visa Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, DSW Visa Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for DSW credit card
- Visit the DSW credit card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.