DSW Visa Card Review
If you're wondering whether DSW Visa Card is the right card for you, read on. This is everything you need to know to make a good choice.
- Signup bonus. Offers a signup bonus of $25 if you spend $500.
- Competitive APRs. DSW Visa Card has a
that ranges from
up to 24.98%.
- Multiple credit card benefits. Includes generous credit card perks, such as emergency support,
price protection, travel accident insurance, and fraud protection.
- Fair or better credit required. You will have good approval oods if your credit score is above650.
DSW Visa Card Pros & Cons
- Lower than average purchase APRs.
- Multiple credit card perks.
- Travel accident insurance.
- Cardholders can earn rewards on purchases everywhere DSW Visa Card is accepted.
- DSW Visa Card reports to multiple credit bureaus.
DSW Visa Card FAQ
Is there a DSW Visa Card cash back or rewards program?
DSW Visa Card offers a rewards program to its customers.
DSW Visa Card Rewards
|Minimum rewards rate
|Max rewards rate
|Annual rewards limit
|Signup Bonus ($)
|Signup Bonus Spend Requirement
Does DSW Visa Card have a signup bonus?
Yes, DSW Visa Card offers card users a signup bonus worth up to $25 after spending $500.
Does DSW Visa Card offer an annual loyalty bonus?
DSW Visa Card doesn't offer a cash loyalty bonus.
What are the DSW Visa Card benefits?
DSW Visa Card provides the following benefits:
- Emergency Support
- Zero fraud liability
- Price Protection
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What are the relevant APRs for DSW Visa Card?
DSW Visa Card is a charge card and therefore doesn't have interest charges. You must pay your balance in full every month.
What are the fees for DSW Visa Card?
The following fees apply to DSW Visa Card:
DSW Visa Card Fees
Does DSW Visa Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, DSW Visa Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for DSW Visa Card
- Visit the DSW Visa Card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.