Disney® Premier Visa® Card Review
Disney® Premier Visa® Card is a
issued by Chase Bank.
If you're wondering whether Disney® Premier Visa® Card is the right card for you, read on. This is everything you need to know to make a good choice.
1% cash back on everyday purchases (terms apply*).
- 0% APR on new purchases. New cardholders receive an introductory 0% APR rate on new purchases for up to 6 months.
- Signup bonus. Offers a signup bonus of $200 if you spend $500 within 3 months.
- High APRs. This is not a great card for people who carry a balance. It has a
- 3% Balance transfer fee. Disney® Premier Visa® Card charges a fee of up to 3% on balance transfers. For example, a balance of $1,000 could cost up to $30 in transfer fees.
The minimum fee is $5.
- Charges foreign transaction fees. Avoid using this card when traveling abroad because it charges a commission of 3% every time you make a transaction outside the U.S.
- Multiple credit card benefits. Includes generous credit card perks, such as
purchase protection, and fraud protection.
- Good or better credit required. You should probably try with another card if your credit score is below 700.
Disney® Premier Visa® Card Pros & Cons
- Earn 2% in Disney Rewards Dollars on card purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants and most Disney locations.
- Save 10% on select Disney and Star Wars purchases at Disney store and shopDisney.com.
- Receive 10% off select merchandise purchases of $50 or more at select locations at the Disneyland® and Walt Disney World® Resorts.
- 0% APR on new purchases during the first 6 months.
- Multiple credit card perks.
- Disney® Premier Visa® Card reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- Has an annual fee of $49.
- Foreign transaction fees apply at 3% of the amount of each transaction in United States dollars.
- Higher than average purchase APRs.
- Requires good to excellent credit.
- Charges an annual fee of $49
- Does not offer rewards or cash back.
- Charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%.
- Charges a 3% balance transfer fee.
Disney® Premier Visa® Card FAQ
Is there a Disney® Premier Visa® Card cash back or rewards program?
No, Disney® Premier Visa® Card does not offer a rewards program.
What are the Disney® Premier Visa® Card benefits?
Disney® Premier Visa® Card provides the following benefits:
- ID Theft Protection
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What are the relevant APRs for Disney® Premier Visa® Card?
According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average interest rate is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance.
Disney® Premier Visa® Card has higher than average purchase APRs.
Disney® Premier Visa® Card has a
The card has a
balance transfer APR
It also has a
cash advance APR
that ranges from
up to 26.99%.
Does Disney® Premier Visa® Card have an introductory APR offer on balance transfers?
No, Disney® Premier Visa® Card does not come with an introductory APR offer for balance transfers.
Does Disney® Premier Visa® Card have an introductory APR offer on new purchases?
This card does offer an introductory APR rate of 0% on qualified purchases
for a period of up to 6 months.
Disney® Premier Visa® Card Purchase Intro Offer
|Purchase Intro APR Period (months)
What are the fees for Disney® Premier Visa® Card?
The following fees apply to Disney® Premier Visa® Card:
Disney® Premier Visa® Card Fees
|Foreign Transaction Fee
|Returned Payment Fee
||up to $37
|Late Payment Fee
Does Disney® Premier Visa® Card have a foreign transaction fee?
Disney® Premier Visa® Card charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%. For example, if you spend $2,000 on a week vacation abroad you would pay a foreign transaction fee of $60. If you travel abroad you may want to leave this card at home and apply for one that doesn't charge a foreign transaction fee.
Does Disney® Premier Visa® Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, Disney® Premier Visa® Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for Disney® Premier Visa® Card
- Visit the Disney® Premier Visa® Card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- If you're denied click here to find out why your application may have been rejected and what you can do about it.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.