Disney® Premier Visa® Card Review
This is a
issued by Chase Bank.
If you're wondering whether Disney® Premier Visa® Card is the right card for you, read on. This review will provide you with with all the details you need to make a good choice.
- 0% APR on new purchases. New cardholders receive an introductory 0% APR rate on new purchases for up to 6 months.
- Signup bonus. Offers a signup bonus of $300 if you spend $1000 within 3 months.
- Competitive APRs. Disney® Premier Visa® Card has a
- 5% Balance transfer fee. Disney® Premier Visa® Card charges a fee of 5% on balance transfers. For example, a balance of $1,000 could cost $50 in transfer fees.
The minimum fee is $5.
- Charges foreign transaction fees. Avoid using this card when traveling abroad because it charges a commission of 3% every time you make a transaction outside the U.S.
- Multiple credit card benefits. Includes generous credit card perks, such as extended warranty protection on purchases,
identity theft protection, purchase protection, and fraud protection.
- Fair or better credit required. You will have good approval odds if your credit score is above 650.
Pros & Cons of Disney® Premier Visa® Card
- Earn 2% in Disney Rewards Dollars on card purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants and most Disney locations.
- Save 10% on select Disney and Star Wars purchases at Disney store and shopDisney.com.
- Receive 10% off select merchandise purchases of $50 or more at select locations at the Disneyland® and Walt Disney World® Resorts.
- Lower than average purchase APRs.
- 0% APR on new purchases during the first 6 months.
- Multiple credit card perks.
- Extended warranty on purchases.
- Free access to your credit score.
- Identity Theft Protection.
- Disney® Premier Visa® Card reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- Has an annual fee of $49.
- Foreign transaction fees apply at 3% of the amount of each transaction in United States dollars.
- Charges an annual fee of $49
- Does not offer rewards or cash back.
- Charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%.
- Charges a 5% balance transfer fee.
Disney® Premier Visa® Card FAQ
Does Disney® Premier Visa® Card have a cash back or rewards program?
No, it does not offer a rewards program.
What are the Disney® Premier Visa® Card benefits?
It provides the following benefits:
- Free Credit Score
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Zero fraud liability
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What are the relevant APRs for Disney® Premier Visa® Card?
According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average regular APR is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance.
It has lower than average regular APRs.
It has a
The card has a
balance transfer APR
It also has a
cash advance APR
Note that late payments are subject to an APR of 29.99% if you are late or miss your payments. Typically, the penalty APR applies for a minimum of six months but can go on indefinitely.
Does Disney® Premier Visa® Card have an intro APR offer on balance transfers?
No, it does not come with an intro APR offer for balance transfers.
Does Disney® Premier Visa® Card have an intro APR offer on new purchases?
Disney® Premier Visa® Card Purchase Intro Offer
|Purchase Intro APR Period
This card does offer an intro APR rate of 0% on qualified purchases
for a period of up to 6 months.
What are the fees for Disney® Premier Visa® Card?
The following fees apply:
- There is no overlimit fee
Disney® Premier Visa® Card Fees
|Foreign Transaction Fee
|Returned Payment Fee
||up to $40
|Late Payment Fee
||up to $40
Does Disney® Premier Visa® Card have a foreign transaction fee?
Disney® Premier Visa® Card charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%. For example, if you spend $2,000 on a week vacation abroad you would pay a foreign transaction fee of $60. If you travel abroad you may want to leave this card at home and apply for one that doesn't charge foreign transaction fees.
What is the customer service phone number for Disney® Premier Visa® Card?
The Disney® Premier Visa® Card customer service number is (877) 242-7372.
What is the support contact email for Disney® Premier Visa® Card?
The support contact email for Disney® Premier Visa® Card is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does Disney® Premier Visa® Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, Disney® Premier Visa® Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for Disney® Premier Visa® Card
- Visit the Disney® Premier Visa® Card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.