Roaman's® Credit Card Review
Roaman's® Credit Card is a
issued by Comenity.
If you're wondering whether Roaman's® Credit Card is the right card for you, read on. This is everything you need to know to make a good choice.
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance card. It gives you the benefits of a credit card, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- Fair or better credit required. You stand a chance of qualifying if your credit score is not below 650.
Roaman's® Credit Card Pros & Cons
- Earn Rewards Every Time You Shop*.
$10 Rewards for every 400 points earned. $1 spent = 2 points earned.
- 20% Off your entire order plus double points every time you order during your birthday month.
- Free Shipping 4 Times a Year
They'll let you know via email when Free Shipping events are scheduled. No promo code needed.
- Receive $10 off from your current order and $10 bonus reward in your first billing statement.
- No annual fee.
- Roaman's® Credit Card reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- High interest rates.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- Does not offer rewards or cash back.
- You don't earn rewards on every purchase.
- Does not include many credit card benefits.
Roaman's® Credit Card FAQ
Is there a Roaman's® Credit Card cash back or rewards program?
No, Roaman's® Credit Card does not offer a rewards program.
This card features rewards for purchases in the following categories:
What are the Roaman's® Credit Card benefits?
Roaman's® Credit Card provides the following benefits:
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What are the relevant APRs for Roaman's® Credit Card?
Roaman's® Credit Card has a variable purchase APR of up to 29.24%.
Does Roaman's® Credit Card have an introductory APR offer on balance transfers?
No, Roaman's® Credit Card does not come with an introductory APR offer for balance transfers.
Does Roaman's® Credit Card have an introductory APR offer on new purchases?
Roaman's® Credit Card does not offer an introductory rate on new purchases.
Roaman's® Credit Card Purchase Intro Offer
|Purchase Intro APR Period (months)
What are the fees for Roaman's® Credit Card?
The following fees apply to Roaman's® Credit Card:
Roaman's® Credit Card Fees
|Returned Payment Fee
||up to $39
|Late Payment Fee
||up to $39
Does Roaman's® Credit Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, Roaman's® Credit Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for Roaman's® Credit Card
- Visit the Roaman's® Credit Card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- If you're denied click here to find out why your application may have been rejected and what you can do about it.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.