Roaman's® Credit Card Review
This is a
issued by Comenity.
If you're wondering whether Roaman's® Credit Card is the right card for you, read on. This review will provide you with with all the details you need to make a good choice.
- Signup bonus. Offers a signup bonus of $20 if you spend $25.
- High APRs. This is not a great card for people who carry a balance. It has a
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance card. It gives you the benefits of a credit card, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- Fair or better credit required. You will have good approval oods if your credit score is above650.
Pros & Cons of Roaman's® Credit Card
- Earn Rewards Every Time You Shop*.
$10 Rewards for every 400 points earned. $1 spent = 2 points earned.
- 20% Off your entire order plus double points every time you order during your birthday month.
- Free Shipping 4 Times a Year
They'll let you know via email when Free Shipping events are scheduled. No promo code needed.
- Receive $10 off from your current order and $10 bonus reward in your first billing statement.
- No annual fee.
- Identity Theft Protection.
- Roaman's® Credit Card reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- High interest rates.
- Higher than average purchase APRs.
- Does not offer rewards or cash back.
- Does not include many credit card benefits.
Roaman's® Credit Card FAQ
Does Roaman's® Credit Card have a cash back or rewards program?
No, it does not offer a rewards program.
What are the Roaman's® Credit Card benefits?
It provides the following benefits:
- Zero fraud liability
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What are the relevant APRs for Roaman's® Credit Card?
According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average regular APR is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance.
It has higher than average regular APRs.
It has a
Does Roaman's® Credit Card have an intro APR offer on balance transfers?
No, it does not come with an intro APR offer for balance transfers.
Does Roaman's® Credit Card have an intro APR offer on new purchases?
This card does not offer an intro APR rate on new purchases.
What are the fees for Roaman's® Credit Card?
The following fees apply:
Roaman's® Credit Card Fees
|Returned Payment Fee
||up to $40
|Late Payment Fee
||up to $40
This card does not charge an annual fee, which makes it a smart choice for consumers looking for a low-cost card.
What is the customer service phone number for Roaman's® Credit Card?
The Roaman's® Credit Card customer service number is (855) 796-9632.
Does Roaman's® Credit Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, Roaman's® Credit Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for Roaman's® Credit Card
- Visit the Roaman's® Credit Card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.