|Purchase APR (Variable APR)||29.24%|
|Balance Transfer APR (Variable APR)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||650 - 850|
Techron Advantage Visa Card Review
If you're wondering whether Techron Advantage Visa Card is the right card for you, read on. This is everything you need to know to make a good choice.
- High APRs. This is not a great card for people who carry a balance. It has a variable purchase APR of 29.24%
- No annual fee. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance rewards card. It gives you rewards on your purchases, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- Charges foreign transaction fees. Avoid using this card when traveling abroad because it charges a commission of 3% every time you make a transaction outside the U.S.
- Gas rewards.
- Fair or better credit required. You stand a chance of qualifying if your credit score is not below 650.
|The Good||The Bad|
Is there a Techron Advantage Visa Card cash back or rewards program?
Techron Advantage Visa Card offers a rewards program to its customers.
|Rewards rate (all purchases)||N/A|
|Max rewards rate||N/A|
|Annual rewards limit||N/A|
|Signup Bonus ($)||N/A|
|Signup Bonus Spend Requirement||$0|
Does Techron Advantage Visa Card have a signup bonus?Techron Advantage Visa Card doesn't offer a cash signup bonus.
Does Techron Advantage Visa Card offer an annual loyalty bonus?Techron Advantage Visa Card doesn't offer a cash loyalty bonus.
What are the Techron Advantage Visa Card benefits?
Techron Advantage Visa Card provides the following benefits:
What are the relevant APRs for Techron Advantage Visa Card?Techron Advantage Visa Card is a charge card and therefore doesn't have interest charges. You must pay your balance in full every month.
What are the fees for Techron Advantage Visa Card?
The following fees apply to Techron Advantage Visa Card:
|Foreign Transaction Fee||3%|
|Late Payment Fee||$38|
Does Techron Advantage Visa Card have a foreign transaction fee?Techron Advantage Visa Card charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%. For example, if you spend $2,000 on a week vacation abroad you would pay a foreign transaction fee of $60. If you travel abroad you may want to leave this card at home and apply for one that doesn't charge a foreign transaction fee.
How to apply for Techron Advantage Visa Card
- Visit the Techron Advantage Visa Card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- If you're denied click here to find out why your application may have been rejected and what you can do about it.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
Other Services by Synchrony Bank
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|No Annual Fee|
|No Interest Grace Period for Late Payment||23 days|
|Cash Advance Fee Minimum||$10|
|Cash Advance Fee (%)||29.99%|
|Minimum Cash Advance Fee ($)||Starting at $10|
|Foreign Currency Transaction Fee||3%|
|Minimum Interest Charge||$1|
|Late Fee Amount||$38|
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Immigration Status Considered||
|Credit Score Range||
650 - 850
|Credit Card Benefits||Fraud Liability|
|Bonus Rewards||Earn 20 cents per gallon in fuel credit for the first 90 days of opening an account. 3 cents per gallon fuel credit on every fill up at Chevron and Texaco stations.|
|Cash Advance APR (Variable APR)||29.99%|
|Balance Computation||Daily Balance|
|Purchase APR (Variable APR)||29.24%|
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Techron Advantage Visa Card to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.