Techron Advantage Visa Card Review
If you're wondering whether Techron Advantage Visa Card is the right card for you, read on. This review will provide you with with all the details you need to make a good choice.
- High APRs. This is not a great card for people who carry a balance. It has a
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance rewards card. It gives you rewards on your purchases, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- Charges foreign transaction fees. Avoid using this card when traveling abroad because it charges a commission of 3% every time you make a transaction outside the U.S.
- Fair or better credit required. You will have good approval oods if your credit score is above650.
Pros & Cons of Techron Advantage Visa Card
- No annual fee.
- Cardholders can earn rewards on purchases everywhere Techron Advantage Visa Card is accepted.
- Higher than average purchase APRs.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- Charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%.
- Does not report to credit bureaus.
- Does not include many credit card benefits.
Techron Advantage Visa Card FAQ
Does Techron Advantage Visa Card have a cash back or rewards program?
Techron Advantage Visa Card is a rewards card.
Techron Advantage Visa Card Rewards
|Rewards rate (all purchases)
|Max rewards rate
|Annual rewards limit
|Signup Bonus Spend Requirement
Does Techron Advantage Visa Card have a signup bonus?
This card doesn't offer a cash signup bonus.
Does Techron Advantage Visa Card offer an annual loyalty bonus?
This card doesn't offer a cash loyalty bonus.
What are the Techron Advantage Visa Card benefits?
It provides the following benefits:
What are the relevant APRs for Techron Advantage Visa Card?
This is a charge card and therefore doesn't have a regular APR or interest charges. You must pay your balance in full every month.
What are the fees for Techron Advantage Visa Card?
The following fees apply:
Techron Advantage Visa Card Fees
|Foreign Transaction Fee
|Late Payment Fee
This card does not charge an annual fee, which makes it a smart choice for consumers looking for a low-cost rewards card.
Does Techron Advantage Visa Card have a foreign transaction fee?
Techron Advantage Visa Card charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%. For example, if you spend $2,000 on a week vacation abroad you would pay a foreign transaction fee of $60. If you travel abroad you may want to leave this card at home and apply for one that doesn't charge foreign transaction fees.
What is the customer service phone number for Techron Advantage Visa Card?
The Techron Advantage Visa Card customer service number is (866) 226-5638.
What is the support contact email for Techron Advantage Visa Card?
The support contact email for Techron Advantage Visa Card is email@example.com.
How to apply for Techron Advantage Visa Card
- Visit the Techron Advantage Visa Card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.