Who is Citi Premier Card designed for?
What are the relevant APRs for Citi Premier Card?
Citi Premier Card is a charge card and therefore doesn't have interest charges. You must pay your balance in full every month.
What are the Citi Premier Card fees?
The following fees apply to Citi Premier Card:
- An annual fee of $95.
- A late payment penalty of up to $39.
- A returned payment fee of up to $39.
Does Citi Premier Card have a foreign transaction fee?
Citi Premier Card does not charge foreign transaction fees. If you are a frequent traveler, this can save you hundreds of dollars in credit card fees when you travel out of the country.
Citi Premier Card Fees
|Foreign Transaction Fee
|Balance Transfer Fee
|Minimum Balance Transfer Fee
|Returned Payment Fee
||up to $39
|Late Payment Fee
||up to $39
Is there a Citi Premier Card cash back or rewards program?
Citi Premier Card offers a rewards program to its customers.
This card features rewards for purchases in the following categories:
- Car Rentals
- Every Purchase
- Trains, Cruises, Other Travel
Does Citi Premier Card have a signup bonus?
Citi Premier Card doesn't offer a cash signup bonus. However, it does include a 50000 points signup bonus after spending $4000 that can be redeemed for travel, gifts, or other perks.
Does Citi Premier Card offer an annual loyalty bonus?
Citi Premier Card doesn't offer a cash loyalty bonus.
What are the Citi Premier Card benefits?
Citi Premier Card provides the following benefits:
- Free Credit Score
- Fraud Liability
- No blackout dates when redeeming miles
- Reports to major credit bureaus
Does Citi Premier Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Citi Premier Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular and on-time payments on a credit card that reports your account activity to credit bureaus will demonstrate that you consistently manage debt well and can help increase your credit scores.
How to apply for Citi Premier Card
- Visit the CIT Bank .
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, annual income, and source of employment.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- If you're denied click here to find out why your application may have been rejected and what you can do about it.
SUPERMONEY Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.