West Elm Credit Card Review
This is a
issued by Comenity.
If you're wondering whether West Elm credit card is the right card for you, read on. This review will provide you with with all the details you need to make a good choice.
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance rewards card. It gives you rewards on your purchases, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- Poor credit accepted. This card will consider people who have bad credit. Even if you have poor credit, you may still have good approval odds.
Pros & Cons of West Elm credit card
- No annual fee
- Good way to build or improve credit. Lower credit scores often approved.
- No annual fee.
- Considers applicants with fair or poor credit.
- Cardholders can earn rewards on their purchases.
- West Elm Credit Card reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- High interest rate
- Store card only. Cannot be used for other purchases.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- You don't earn rewards on every purchase.
- Does not include many credit card benefits.
West Elm credit card FAQ
Does West Elm credit card have a cash back or rewards program?
West Elm credit card is a rewards card.
This card features rewards for purchases in the following categories:
West Elm credit card Rewards
|Rewards rate (all purchases)
|Max rewards rate
|Annual rewards limit
Does West Elm credit card have a signup bonus?
This card doesn't offer a cash signup bonus.
Does West Elm credit card offer an annual loyalty bonus?
This card doesn't offer a cash loyalty bonus.
What are the relevant APRs for West Elm credit card?
It has a variable purchase APR of up to 29.24%.
Does West Elm credit card have an intro APR offer on balance transfers?
No, it does not come with an intro APR offer for balance transfers.
Does West Elm credit card have an intro APR offer on new purchases?
This card does not offer an intro APR rate on new purchases.
What are the fees for West Elm credit card?
The following fees apply:
West Elm credit card Fees
|Returned Payment Fee
||up to $38
|Late Payment Fee
||up to $38
This card does not charge an annual fee, which makes it a smart choice for consumers looking for a low-cost rewards card.
What is the customer service phone number for West Elm credit card?
The West Elm credit card customer service number is (855) 796-9632.
What is the support contact email for West Elm credit card?
The support contact email for West Elm credit card is email@example.com.
Does West Elm Credit Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, West Elm Credit Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for West Elm credit card
- Visit the West Elm credit card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.