West Elm Credit Card Review
West Elm Credit Card is a
issued by Comenity.
If you're wondering whether West Elm Credit Card is the right card for you, read on. This is everything you need to know to make a good choice.
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance rewards card. It gives you rewards on your purchases, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- Poor credit accepted. This card will consider people who have bad credit. Even if you have poor credit, you may still qualify.
West Elm Credit Card Pros & Cons
- No annual fee
- Good way to build or improve credit. Lower credit scores often approved.
- No annual fee.
- Considers applicants with fair or poor credit.
- Cardholders can earn rewards on their purchases.
- West Elm Credit Card reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- High interest rate
- Store card only. Cannot be used for other purchases.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- You don't earn rewards on every purchase.
- Does not include many credit card benefits.
West Elm Credit Card FAQ
Is there a West Elm Credit Card cash back or rewards program?
West Elm Credit Card offers a rewards program to its customers.
This card features rewards for purchases in the following categories:
West Elm Credit Card Rewards
|Rewards rate (all purchases)
|Max rewards rate
|Annual rewards limit
Does West Elm Credit Card have a signup bonus?
West Elm Credit Card doesn't offer a cash signup bonus.
Does West Elm Credit Card offer an annual loyalty bonus?
West Elm Credit Card doesn't offer a cash loyalty bonus.
What are the relevant APRs for West Elm Credit Card?
West Elm Credit Card has a variable purchase APR of up to 29.24%.
Does West Elm Credit Card have an introductory APR offer on balance transfers?
No, West Elm Credit Card does not come with an introductory APR offer for balance transfers.
Does West Elm Credit Card have an introductory APR offer on new purchases?
West Elm Credit Card does not offer an introductory rate on new purchases.
West Elm Credit Card Purchase Intro Offer
|Purchase Intro APR Period (months)
What are the fees for West Elm Credit Card?
The following fees apply to West Elm Credit Card:
West Elm Credit Card Fees
|Returned Payment Fee
||up to $38
|Late Payment Fee
||up to $38
Does West Elm Credit Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, West Elm Credit Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for West Elm Credit Card
- Visit the West Elm Credit Card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- If you're denied click here to find out why your application may have been rejected and what you can do about it.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.